Etsy Unethical, Bad/Fraudulent Business Practices
I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account. Further questions, contact Etsy Support". But no email was received, nor any replies to my 30 emails. No phone support exists.
Weeks later, without explanation, they re-opened shop, then 3 days later, closed again. This time, a paltry explanation was given, that even skirted their very own rules.
I've lost thousands in revenue; and because my facebook store connected to the Etsy store, it is also gone as a result - and loss of contact to my customers.Even my customers have written Etsy attempting to appeal to no avail. With the suspension, I cannot print shipping labels, either. I am losing customers, permanently, as they are blaming me for not getting their products, and demand refunds.
There are so many complaints on the web about their unfair business practices, lack of response, support, the ability to destroy a business within days with little, or no explanation, I cannot believe there's been no reprimand, or warning. The amount of complaints from the BBB is also mounting, daily.
Must I sue, at this point, do they have no liability?review #391931
You may also like
- "I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair. She assured me there was and another..."
- "They may have good products, but the customer care SUCKS!!! Also, they make their customers wait indefinitely for a replacement of a defective product. They don't have knitting needles in..."
- "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..."
- "First Class Exteriors / Mary & John Langona from Howard Beach NY did my roof and had to come back three times already to do repairs. Yet again five rows..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."