Etsy Unethical, Bad/Fraudulent Business Practices
I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account. Further questions, contact Etsy Support". But no email was received, nor any replies to my 30 emails. No phone support exists.
Weeks later, without explanation, they re-opened shop, then 3 days later, closed again. This time, a paltry explanation was given, that even skirted their very own rules.
I've lost thousands in revenue; and because my facebook store connected to the Etsy store, it is also gone as a result - and loss of contact to my customers.Even my customers have written Etsy attempting to appeal to no avail. With the suspension, I cannot print shipping labels, either. I am losing customers, permanently, as they are blaming me for not getting their products, and demand refunds.
There are so many complaints on the web about their unfair business practices, lack of response, support, the ability to destroy a business within days with little, or no explanation, I cannot believe there's been no reprimand, or warning. The amount of complaints from the BBB is also mounting, daily.
Must I sue, at this point, do they have no liability?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings. However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "Started out ok. Made a promise of completing our very small but only bathroom in 5 days. I figured it would be longer, but I wasn't prepared for this...."