Verified Reviewer

Hello,

my name is Martin Ivanov and more than two weeks ago I received an automatic email (not from a real person, but an automatic system) that my shops are closed. I don't know why is that, since I'm very polite and responsive with the customers, and in my main store YouCartoonYO I sell digital hand-drawn portraits of people from their pictures.

This shop is for four months and I have 311 sales and about 80 five-star reviews. Because drawing portraits is time taking now this is my full-time job. Please resolve this issue. My shop is perfectly fit in this platform and the results are showing it.

It all started when I wanted to open five more shops for different art illustrations.

Many people are banned before or after the first sale. This is the shops I opened:

YouClipartYO- for Clipart

YouColorbookYO- for coloring books and pages

YoucolorYo- for color illustrations

YouPetYO- for custom pet portraits

YouCuteYO- for cute illustrations

I had a problem sighing into those new shops and I contact you. You fixed this problem once,

and the next day I couldn't sign in again. And I contact you again saying that I have the same problem, and the next day all my shops closed.

And I received the same email twice from a bot!

I'm just watching videos that there are a lot of shops closed by some automatic system.

Please I asked your support how many shops I could open and they told me that is okay to have more than one shop. Please review my YouCartoonYO sho and reopen it.

Thanks,

Martin

Preferred solution: Review my shop and get an answer from a real human.

Location: Veliko Turnovo, Veliko Tarnovo