Southampton, Southampton
2.0

Update by user Jun 02, 2016

Also, can't write a bad review because they acknowledge I haven't received it but can't complain despite that. Makes sense!`

Original review posted by user Jun 02, 2016

Ordered a harness January 29th with an expected wait time of 1-3 weeks ( 1 for production, 7-14 days for shipping from Warsaw, Poland to UK)

Checked in on the 04 of March, asking why my item had not yet been dispatched to be told ''problems with my sewing machine and it was in repair for over two weeks so all orders are delayed'' on the 7th.

Given this information I asked to change delivery address as it clearly hadn't been made/sent yet. Seller didn't reply yet remained posting and claimed to have sent it out two days later. On the 11th of April I checked in again, seller claimed item was still in Poland, suggested I visit my post office/old address. Long story short, been back and forth and round the houses multiple times, only to find nothing and still no faith the parcel was even sent. I have been spoken too rudely multiple times by the seller who takes days in between replies and ''simply does not offer refunds because they can't afford them'' Which is fine, if the item were to arrive, not however when I have been intentionally delayed outside the time of dispute, which was again impossible to file due to etsy's ridiculous site layout and implied it is ''tough'' that the item didn't arrive. Until yesterday I was offered no solution, replacement or information without attitude and was given the excuse that they are a student to let it go. I tweeted an etsy account that FINALLY gave me a response to be told that as I had left it 60 days I could not file a case, when it was quite clear this was intentional delay by the seller who offered no way to rectify the situation until I had threatened complaining to etsy and even then only offered a replacement, which I do not have faith will come. The window for dispute should not close when the item is still not here on the tracking screen, it's encouraging sellers to *** people and get away with it. Never using this site again.

''

I don't give refunds because I simply can't afford to - all items are handmade to order only by me, I'm also a college student and I have to pay for it and you probably know how it is.'' yet has taken my money to fund that lifestyle with nothing in return, so definitely has more than I.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Etsy Cons: Did not fix problem, Deceptive vendors, Never received an item i paid for.

• bad seller
  • Claim
  • Impossible Dispute
  • Not Sent

Comments

contact your payment processor immediately and file a charge back, either paypal or your credit card used to pay with. sorry for your experience, thankfully not all sellers are bad.