Fair Warning to anyone that thinks ETSY is a "cool" place to shop. Had a seller put glass in a box without proper wrapping for $134.50 and ship it.

Of course it arrived broken. Here's what happens next with this site: 1. I contact ETSY seller "SHORTPANTSVINTAGE" to tell her the packing was not sufficient - she tells me I broke it and ignores any request for refund. 2.

I contact ETSY "customer service" get form emails but never get any response from a human. This was over 2 weeks ago, and they have never contacted me. 3. I file claim with AMEX after figuring out I'm dealing with a scam artist.

AMEX refunds me. Again ETSY never responds. 4. I close the claim and give negative feedback.

ETSY REMOVES negative feedback. I you check you will find it very rare that anyone in fairyland (ETSY) ever had negative feedback. I will never buy anything from this site again. Their support is nonexistant, unless you are a dishonest seller, then you have it.

If it were not for paying with AMEX or Paypal you are screwed. At any rate how fair is it that such a seller gets to keep my money?????

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Unprofessional