Verified Reviewer

3.1

Hi. I was unable to respond to the email sent to me, and unable to respond to the review, and unable to get help/ contact anyone about this.

Recently a buyer had an order that was 8 dollars, I didn't have a tracking number, mail delivery through USPS has been slow, and buyer demanded I send more merchandise. When I said no, because I still have to pay for the merchandise and I just can't send more because USPS is slow, he left me a 1 star review. I reported this review, Chad told me it doesn't violate any policies, then linked me to extortion policies that my buyer, by the book, violated.

I've been incredibly diligent about running my shop with perfect 100% reviews for the last 7 years without incident.

I'm well aware of my legalities, and posting an angry review because the pandemic's slowed USPS's shipping and dropping my score is ridiculous. I understand things are done in fairness, but he's clearly violated your extortion rules.

Regards,

Andrea

User's recommendation: This is not the first time I've had problems with etsy in terms of not helping their businesses on there. I've had t-shirt designs I worked diligently on that had my images lifted that "didn't qualify as infringement". I've had other images I've done where people made playmats, and I showed them sketches, early concept work, the files with a date in my computer, and that didn't qualify to be taken down. I've since moved some of my business to Amazon,

Preferred solution: Review taken down as he's clearly trying to extort product. .

Etsy Pros: Design, Variable products and stores, Businesses usually good.

Etsy Cons: Impossible to contact etsy, Dispute resolution is a joke, Images stolen and profited from, Unhelpful faq, Extorted by customers angry pandemic is a thing.

Comments