I was accused of infringement for a part that isnt close to being like the one I designed and I tried contacting the person through Etsy and directly w no response on their part. Ive been calling and emailing Etsy for an answer and also to figure out if I can keep my store as I sell other parts but no response from them as they seem to like copy paste messages not addressing the issue sending *** not answering my questions.

Location: Riverside, California

Comments

#1971891

What you were selling? Someone from etsy suspended 4 of my stores for no reason.

Just like that. Later I figured out that someone inside is running their own shop and my shops were in direct competition with his. The store name is Baptism by Laurenza and whenever one searches 'christening gown' their store listings is always on the first page with at least half of the search results listings. In less than a year the store has made more than 14,000 sales.

Someone who is working perhaps as an IT or search engine optimization has access to all seller accounts and picks only the best selling items and then shuts the successful stores becuase does not want a competion. This low life (perhaps more than one) - one who owns the store and kicksback to the one who works inside esty, so at least 2 people had a great 2020.

All of my emails to customer service go directly to him and no matter how I tried he always answers and wrote me several time do not try to open a shop or even an account as a buyer.... I believe he has hacked my IP and I tried to enter with an email that was not related to the accounts and I was blocked.

Etsy Reviews