Verified Reviewer

I have been trying often on for over a year to register so that I can sign in to your website. No matter what I do I have issues.

It doesnt let me sign in through Facebook or Google or Apple, usually it will say the email address is already in use. When I try to register my email address nine out of 10 times it does not show me any of the security pictures where I have to click which ones have a stoplight or a hill or whatever it happens to be.

On the off chance when it actually does do that I click them all correctly and it says there was an issue and that it was left blank. Please please help me because I love your website and there are 1 million awesome things on it that I would like to buy!!

Preferred solution: let me register an account.

Comments