Verified Reviewer

Hello I have had the most unexpected experience with this seller. I first ordered and was sent the wrong item.

Then they sent me a new item that was completely defective. I sent picture proof of this. I was told specifically (in a message that I have taken a picture of to save) that I would be issued a refund and that I did not need to return. Now the shop has sent me another message stating the following.

"Hi,

I understand your disappointment but at the same time I provided full refund and didn't ask you to return the items.

Things can happen and unfortunately it happend to you. Again sorry for the inconvenience but now I want you to return the items back with the shipping label I already provided."

This is the most recent message I received from the seller. This is boarding on bullying.

I am keeping all copies in case it needs further attention. Please address this issue as soon as possible.

I continue to receive countless messages for her in which I am not responding to.

Diana Green