Turnaround Time

I used to own a store. I've had to complain on several on there selling items of my work.

I spent the better time of 2 hours daily to search items so I could report on all of them to get them shutdown.

They have deactivated my account, which is fine since I will never use them again and I have filed a lawsuit against copyright infringement. I found out later my account was deactivated due to copyright issues that someone else claimed my items were theirs, when in fact they were not.

I'd stay far away from this site. Its full of more scams than ebay. I would especially avoid opening a store with them.

Their site again is a complete scam, and their payments are overly slow. I just wish I would have known sooner instead of gathering a following on this site.

I have since moved on. And their crooked ways have allowed them to buy a like overseas site that has recently closed down and converted over to etsy.com BUYER/SELLER BEWARE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Marketplace.

Reason of review: scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments