I couldn't find one phone # to get a hold of Etsy!!! Had to google it.

No Help either. Recording only. Very dissatisfied! I want to change my payment method and the way to receive my payments but can't change it in my account!!!

No help for that either. It just keeps my checking account as a payment method and I don't want that!!! I want PayPal!!! Very discouraging.

I am a new user and it's been a real pain in the butt to set this up and list. I am considering ending this account process. It's confusing, no helpful information, no customer service. Very disappointed in the whole process.

I don't believe I will continue with this type of business. Nor will I buy from this site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Very Very poor service and confusing set up. I wan't to change my bill and payment options but can't through your "simple" set up..

Etsy Pros: I feel taken advantage of.

Etsy Cons: Customer service, Very poor site, Extremely difficult, Not user friendly.

Comments

They have zero customer protection. I will never order from them again

Etsy Reviews