On August 28 I ordered a broom from a company by the name of Yana. I received notification that my item has shipped on September 3.

For the next week I checked tracking information and there was no further information other than that it had shipped on September 3. I contacted the company through their contact information on Etsy and had no response. I filed a complaint with Etsy And the next day I had a response from the company saying they are sorry it took them so long to respond to me and that they would be going to the post office on Monday to see what was going on. I said OK could you please let me know what is going on after you go to the post office.

I still have not heard from the company by Wednesday I sent him another message saying that I was very disappointed and I would like a refund and I was going to file a formal complaint with Etsy.

I have still not had any further communication Ill response with this company. Very poor customer service

.By Wednesday I still hafrom them

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything from this company.

Location: Poughkeepsie, New York