Etsy Phone Numbers and Emails

Toll-Free Number:

• (844) 935-3879
    North America (This number is currently not in service and simply goes to a voicemail)
Send Message

Press Inquiries
lostpassword@mail.etsy.com
Password Reset Instructions
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Etsy Customer Service Overview

• Etsy Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    59% phone 41% email
  • The best phone number to call Etsy is 8449353879. 59% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 30% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Etsy may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or order id.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Etsy Customer Service?

The Etsy support phone number varies depending on your region and language. To contact Etsy customer service by phone in the USA, you can call the Etsy support phone number at +1-844- 935-3879. Keep in mind that wait times may be longer than usual due to high call volumes, and you may be directed to email or live chat instead of phone support depending on your issue.

To get in touch with Etsy support via your account, you can use the Etsy online Help Center. Here's how to access it:

1. Log in to your Etsy account.
2. Click on "You" in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select "Help" from the dropdown menu.
4. From the Help Center, you can search for articles related to your issue or click on "Contact Etsy Support" to reach out to Etsy customer support.

Once you click on "Contact Etsy Support," you'll be directed to a page where you can select the issue you need help with and choose whether you want to contact Etsy through email, live chat, or phone (if available in your region). If you choose to email or live chat, you can submit your request and Etsy will respond as soon as possible.

Yes, you can contact Etsy Inc's customer service via live chat.To access the live chat option, go to the Etsy Help Center and select the "Contact support" button. From there, you can choose the topic of your inquiry and then select the "Chat with us" option.

Etsy's live chat hours may vary depending on your location and the volume of customer inquiries. You can check the Help Center for more information on the current hours of operation for live chat. Additionally, Etsy provides 24/7 customer service for urgent issues via email and phone. Overall, Etsy's customer service chat is one of the quickest ways to get assistance with any questions or concerns related to your Etsy account or purchases.

To contact Etsy's online Help Center via email, you can use the Etsy customer service email address, which is "support@etsy.com". This email address is the main channel for contacting Etsy's customer support team. You can use it to report issues, ask questions, or seek assistance with your Etsy account or purchases.

To contact customer service for Etsy, simply compose an email explaining your issue or inquiry in detail and then send it to the Etsy support email address mentioned above. Etsy's customer support team will review your message and respond as soon as possible, typically within one to two business days.

If you prefer to contact Etsy directly through their website, you can go to the Help Center and click on the "Contact support" button. This will take you to a page where you can select the topic of your inquiry, and then choose between email, phone, or live chat support.

PissedConsumer Club

Ireland

More contact details

Etsy Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Billy B Ebt
I had my shop shut down unexpected
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

My account was shut down unexpectedly and with barely any communication. They have over a thousand dollars of my money on hold which they refuse to return to me even though it's been over 200 days. Terrible customer service.

Evangelyn Doo
Suspended account no email access

No way to talk to a person to resolve suspended account status. My email is full so cant get emails they sent explaining why account suspended.

Need customer service access. Poor account support!!

Elizabeth C Lqb
Refund

ETSY MUST be a SCAM!!! They have OVER CHARGED me for something that I NEVER RECIEVED and payments are being taken out my bank account!! I can't put a STOP on it because I can't contact ETDY!!!

Guest-5961395
The product came to late so I wanted to send it back for a return. I called the number but the number wasn't working. What should I do with the unwanted products??
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I'm very unhappy about my experience with Etsy and will never use it anymore and tell everyone about my experience

How Good is Etsy's Customer Service?

Koltin Ogr
Koltin Ogr
Feels Neutral | Jul 17, 2024

Please l never receive my item

Glorianna Buv
Glorianna Buv
Feels Disappointed | Jul 17, 2024

Will not use this site every again.

Katharyn Cdi
Katharyn Cdi
Feels Satisfied | Jul 17, 2024

I loved everything I ordered from easy But talking to a person would make it much easier On phone.

Fernandez Wrn
Fernandez Wrn
Feels Disappointed | Jul 16, 2024

Nothing to say really, didnt get through to right phone number to find out about why i couldn't purchase an item, seller didnt reply, and i was left unsure about any information.

Tom D Jqe
Tom D Jqe
Feels Disappointed | Jul 16, 2024

Ever have recieved a memo in what happen to our order. Never rrcurved

Estrellita Nlg

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Etsy?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Oder placed not arrived”
  • “Where is my order”
  • “I have not received my ruggy eye ordered yet.Where is it”

Request for Information Question:

• “Ask a question”
  • “About my account”
  • “Asking about an order I placed”

Account Question:

• “Need to change the email on my account”
  • “Trouble with my account”
  • “Can't authorize account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My payments”
  • “Over charge on my order”
  • “I was charged twice for an order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund or package?”
  • “To get my money back”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Have already paid for product and there's a problem with getting photo to them for a memorial stone”
  • “My items were damaged”
  • “I didn't do a order and ya'll taking out my account 23 $”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My Order was cancelled but the money is still gone from my account over a week now.”
  • “Cancel order immediately”
  • “Like to cancel my order.”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return items and get other size”
  • “I want to return a ring, and I want to speak to Etsy customer service to get a hold of the customer that I bought it from to let them know I'm returning it”
  • “Issue with returns”

Cards Question:

• “Gem snow gift card ordered by mistake”
  • “No one answered.bought was advertised as a stanley40oz tumbler from Saratoga Wood Design.Finally received it and is a knock off.sent several messages and disputed on my card need free label to send back I am not paying anything at all!”
  • “I wanted to use a gift card that Etsy wouldn’t accept & had to use my credit card on file. The gift card was for $ 200 & wanted to pay balance with my card on file .I’m very upset”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Poor customer service”
  • “I want to speak with customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Difficulties with website”
  • “Website was taken down less then 24 hours ,I was told someone would reach out via email in 72 hours this was 3 weeks ago”
  • “You're *** site charge me double for a purchase...”

Employment Question:

• “Stuck on the 'how you'll get paid' part of signing up as a seller”
  • “Check job”
  • “Unpaid wages”

Other Question:

• “My order”
  • “For project floating shelves”
  • “Not being able to sell”

Compare Etsy To

2.0
Mercari
7225 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Etsy? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup