Verified Reviewer

Etsy did not give me enough time to get a response from Shipping Company and Shipping Carrier, I am recovering from a car accident!

They issued a full refund to client even although she did not let me know about broken

Item till 10days after delivery.

They gave the customer a full refund on behalf of me, consequently there was not enough funds to cover it on my credit card and the suspended my account until it is paid in full.

As I mentioned I am recovering from a car accident and everything I have to attend to has been delayed. I do not have the funds to pay Etsy at the moment.

So I have lost the funds from the Sale and also the Goods.

I have tried every which way to actually to a live person at Etsy but it seems to be impossible!

Etsy always refers to a question by multiple answers

User's recommendation: Beware that you will be unable to speak to a live person in Customer Service should a problem arise.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments