Verified Reviewer

Hello, I am not sure as to why my sellers account is registered as suspended. I have been desperately contacting and submitting many requests to Etsy but have had no responses.

Please can you get back to me as soon as possible and review my account as I am not sure as to why my account got suspended. It also mentions on the page that I should have received an email in regards to the suspension however I didn't get any.

Furthermore on my payment section it is stated that I can withdraw and deposit the money on my account from the sales, however it keeps changing to the end of the month even when I daily change the deposit time back to Next Day.

Can you please get back to me as soon as possible? I have been trying very hard to get in contact with Etsy and would like to carry on supporting and supplying good products to my customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Etsy Cons: Lack of comunication with customer service, Lack of communication with etsy customer service.

Comments