Etsy is not user friendly.At first when you start the beginnings of setting up your shop or listing, there is an option to get a call back if you need a rep to assist you.
Once you set up shop and list an item, you will never find any place to go to click and request that same phone call back. Its like they lock you in and you cant get out. I posted my first item and then searched to find it just as the public viewers would find it. To my surprise and much dismay.....I literally sat for, it had to be, 2 hrs or more looking through all 250 pages and I DID NOT SEE MY ITEM.
If I cant find my item....how are my potential costumers going find it. After that, I listed no more items and wanted "out" since they had my credit card and they could start charging for this that and the other thing. I was not happy with them from the start. I cannot believe a so called established site like Etsy has no live reps to speak to for assistance when you need help setting stuff up & running or you have questions that are not listed in their list of hundreds of questions you can ask...your screwed.
Who wants to wait for a call back anyway, which you only have the option to do right at the very start of setting up your page and listing items, then once your up apparently your up for good. This is ridiculous and then they call you from blocked numbers. The costumer service line they have when you google for it....is not working. They say its "under construction." Costumer service is terrible.
Its like only available to get set up so they can start billing you but then when you do not see your ad and you want to cancel they give you absolutely no where to go on the site to cancel or back out. Apparently they are going to keep billing my CC until I find a way to contact these people to cancel my account. I even sent an email to Etsy requesting to close my account and please no longer bill my CC. No surprise that I never received a email back nor did I get a call.
I surely reveived their bill though!!!!!! This co. is making alot of money off of us, billing all there customers with varies charges and fees to post our merchandise that you cannot even find yourself. They do not value us when in fact they would not be a so called successful site or be doing business without us displaying our merchandise.
You think they would have the decency and respect for their listers and offer proper costumer service or not lock us in after we have opened a shop or listing. They give you no option to back out or cancel and they no longer list the option to have someone call you back once you have started. After your posted that option no longer comes up. Etsy is a total scam.
Its a bunch of hype. All they want is your money. Do you really want to list an item and then have your costumer click through 150 pages before they see your item, worse there are another 100 pages to go when your searching (250) total. At the very end of this page, which is a costumer review, the very last statement is written as such in their words: it says Pissed Consumer "Terms and Service" which I read and it means they have the right to delete reviews they may not see fit.
They only keep the good ones. You are not allowed to speak badly about them. Just the fact that they end your chance to write a costumer view with a note to "pissed costumers" (their words) is a huge red flag and a very scary comment because if they were more helpful to listers we would not be so pissed. If they had more respect and valued us costumers which pay for our listings and all other applicable fees they would not have to worry about us being pissed and what kind of comment is that to have at the end of an opportunity to write a review.
It should not be worry some to Etsy if they were doing the "RIGHT THING BY US AND PRACTICED GOOD PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ETHICS" THIS IS A HUGE SIGN OF VERY VERY BAD & VERY VERY POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES.I feel bad for everybody that gets roped into this.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I feel taken advantage of
What I disliked
- Deleting comments so no ones sees
- On and on complaint
- Reason of review:
- I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL BUT YOU GIVE ME NO OPTION TO. CANNOT REACH ANYBODY ON PHONE ITS "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" AND SINCE IM POSTED NOW i NOTICED THERE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION TO HAVE A REP CALL YOU BACK
- Preferred solution:
- CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. DO NOT BILL MY CC ANY FURTHER. PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM THAT THIS HAS BEEN DONE.
- Product or service
- Etsy Customer Care
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "WHY IS THIS *** STILL ON THE MARKET!?!? I read the Suave 30 day treatment is under class action lawsuit, but the Suave Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner made me shed..."
- "i recently brought both my lhasa apso's to petco in lake grove to be groomed. The place was very clean, and didn't smell like wet dog. which is a..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."