I ordered 8 frames from Lollipop Figurine, Darcy McLean, shop owner on Etsy for a cost of $350.The frames arrived too late for my use and all broken beyond repair.

The ship date had been agreed upon in writing. The seller lied about the ship date and lied about the package being insured. I filed as case with Etsy and they did nothing. They stood behind the seller and if they had reviewed my Etsy conversation with the seller they would have seen that she contradicted herself and lied about the shipping date and the insurance.

I went to USPS to see about filing a claim for damages and that is when I was told she did not insure the package. A USPS supervisor said they would have refused to insure the package due to it being too large for the contents and flimsy. Etsy is not to be trusted and their "safety and trust" platform is a farce! I will not buy anything from Etsy again.

I had a shop on Etsy and closed it as well.I do not want to be associated with this disreputable company!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of photo frame from Etsy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etsy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etsy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments