Dishonest seller on Etsy

8 of 201 Etsy reviews

I ordered 8 frames from Lollipop Figurine, Darcy McLean, shop owner on Etsy for a cost of $350.The frames arrived too late for my use and all broken beyond repair.

The ship date had been agreed upon in writing. The seller lied about the ship date and lied about the package being insured. I filed as case with Etsy and they did nothing. They stood behind the seller and if they had reviewed my Etsy conversation with the seller they would have seen that she contradicted herself and lied about the shipping date and the insurance.

I went to USPS to see about filing a claim for damages and that is when I was told she did not insure the package. A USPS supervisor said they would have refused to insure the package due to it being too large for the contents and flimsy. Etsy is not to be trusted and their "safety and trust" platform is a farce! I will not buy anything from Etsy again.

I had a shop on Etsy and closed it as well.I do not want to be associated with this disreputable company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 201 Etsy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Etsy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Etsy.
Filing a new complaint about
×