When I placed the order, it was stated that the order would arrive between September 27 - 30. I continued with placing the order as I was ordering party favors for my daughters bridal shower that was being held on October 3, 2021.

In reaching out to Etsy on September 30, to confirm the tracking of the package, I was informed that the package was in France.

At this point, I realized that I would not receive the package but the stated delivery date. I was instructed to reach out to the seller via email, which I did. As of this date, I still havent received a response back.

At this point, I had to place an order with another merchant to order another party favor for the bridal shower.

Also, since I had to get the items quickly fit the shower, I had to pay an additional amount for express shipping. I am very dissatisfied with the service that I have received as I am out of money for the Etsy order that didnt arrive in time.

User's recommendation: I wouldn’t recommend this seller.

Etsy Pros: Unique products.

Etsy Cons: Item satisfaction.

Comments