https://www.etsy.com/shop/connectionsbymaya My mother bought a bracelet from this seller two months before my sisters wedding.The day she gave it to my sister, on her wedding day, it turned her arm green within 5 hours.

The whole rose gold bracelet had tarnished. My mom wrote to the seller who asked her to ship it back (cost $8 because the seller wanted her to insure it with tracking, more than the cost for the seller to ship it which was $4), and when my mom sent the bracelet back, this "seller" stated that it was "obvious" my mom used a cleaner which tarnished the bracelet. (why would my mom need to use cleaner for the bracelet if it was brand new?!) She offered to give my mom the bracelet back (you know, the tarnished one) or give her $6 so she could reuse the pearls. I told my mom to open a case with etsy and write a negative review, but of course she COULDNT because etsy only lets you do both within a certain amount of time.

This seller, who has great reviews, must not be able to handle the fact that this bracelet tarnished and her product is poor.

She then said the attached photo to my mom, because not only did my mom complain to her and etsy, my sisters and i are trying to do everything we can to make sure everyone knows NOT to buy from this seller.SPREAD THE WORD!

Review about: Etsy Profile.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments