Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 04

I have called Redheaded Monkeys several times and can speak directly to the owner or get her to call me back. This is terrible customer service and poor business practice.

Etsy should stop doing business with this business. I guess I will have to just be out my 47.00 dollars plus shipping.

Terrible way to do business.I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau in New York and Texas. Shame on you.

Original review posted by user Jan 04

I have tried repeatedly to email Etsy in response to 1-3-2020 email and get no recipient. Also cannot get Redheaded Monkeys to call me back regarding a refund.

This is very frustrating! I am elderly and not computer wise. Etsy keeps sending me round and round with no satisfaction or resolution.

I just want my refund and someone I can speak to about this situation. my phone is 904-264-6154

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Etsy Pros: No good customer service.

Etsy Cons: There is no customer support at all.

• not honest woman

Comments

Empty threats like Better Business Bureau are not entity's that enforce a civil dispute. Especially over 47 dollars.

Etsy Reviews