Plainfield, Illinois

I ordered a dress for my granddaughter as the flower girl in my sons upcoming wedding Sept 25. The seller, Nolla Colletcions, shows that my order was delivered.

It never arrived. When we saw that I had put 12-8 rather than 1218 for my address, they blamed me and closed out the case. I talked to Etsy Help Desk and she was extremely rude and said they do not require their sellers to list phone numbers and they do not hold them responsible for items that don't get delivered. She started out nicely apologizing, but I soon became intolerant of her robot like mannerisms with a fake friendly voice.

I asked how is this going to be resolved and when she told me I have to do all the work and contact the seller, who remember, isn't working with me, to ask the seller to contact USPS. The seller closed my case out!!!! They're not going to do anything further. I will write as many reviews as I can warning other people of this seller and of Esty's bad business procedures.

Now I'm out money, I have to find another dress, spend more money and try to find time to resolve this with USPS.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Cons: Seller closed my case with no resolve, Etsy help desk was no help and rude, Bad customer service, Nolla collections rip off.

• bad seller
  • Flower Girl Dress Disappointment

Comments

Boohoo. Stop ordering stuff online if you can't be bothered to CHECK YOUR INFORMATION.

Shops have no clue where you live so they have to trust your mishandled information. It's up to YOU, not them.

Always pay with pay pal. They will get your money back. I did it with another seller on etsy.