1.4

DON’T EVER BUY FROM ETSY -As a buyer you don't get the kind of support you get from Amazon, Ebay -If you buy from one of their sellers, you can't rely on the ads In ETSY My Experience: I bought a key chain advertised as COPPER. (IGifties) I did not ask for engraving, but i received an email asking what font I wanted, and I gave them my email address..

It arrived 11 DAYS after they sent it by USPS. *****It turned out to be BRASS not COPPER. The exact same item, brass, was $1.88 on Ebay, INCLUDING delivery. Igifties charged $4.50.

For delivery. -Asked for refund in email to iGiftie and ETYSY. based on fraudulent advertising. **** Etsy’s response: go after the seller.

**** Igifties response, which did not deny that the item was brass, “can’t refund engraved items”.

Great trick with the engraving excuse, BTW. - If you have access to the Wall Street Journal, see the big article on Etsy- not complimentary, 11/26/2017..

Review about: Pill Organizer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Etsy when it cared about customers - pre ipo.

I didn't like: Etsy supports the sellers, Getting ripped off, Ignored provided proof.

Comments