“ENFORCE YOUR Published Policies” Shame on you Etsy for NOT enforcing YOUR published policies.This is published on your website” We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.

We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Etsy trademark and copyright violations If you intend to sell items or are currently selling items on Etsy.com you should ensure that: 1. You are not using someone’s registered trademark; 2. You register your trademark to protect your business; and 3.

You are not infringing on another person’s intellectual property rights When Etsy mysteriously removed my real designer Chanel Bracelets I do not remember receiving a seller directly sharing a concern with me. Same Chanel or duplicated Bracelets are being sold TODAY. Fakes, Replica, Re-purposed, Chanel (in-spired), Louis Vuitton (cut bags), Up-cycled,,, just to name a few. Shame on you Etsy for NOT enforcing YOUR published policies.

Preferential Treatment? I do NOT believe, it is my responsibility to advise your sellers however, if you insist…….I would be happy to email each of your sellers of violation. REALLY!!!! Etsy Policies ONLY apply to a selected few community member sellers.

Prohibited Items and still selling inspired by Chanel, Button Jewelry violating trademark law according to Etsy. Etsy obvious preferential removal policy of these Prohibited items. Shameful!!!! Wake up Etsy.

Stand behind and enforce your Policies in Print.YOUR RULES/POLICIES SHOULD APPLY TO ALL SELLERS!

Review about: Etsy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Enforce Etsy Published Policies.

Preferred solution: Etsy APPLY/Enforce Published Policies to ALL Sellers!.

I liked: Products until now, Etsy when it cared about customers - pre ipo.

I didn't like: Failure to honor their policies.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments