Verified Reviewer

I need them to stop refunding customers when orders has been shipped with tracking number. I can't login my account so how I suppose to update tracking number?

This is ridiculous and bad business. They keep sending refund status to customers but not once they email to let us know why we are being restricted??? I dont care if they closed the account but at least leave the communication between the buyers and sellers open so theres no dispute involved. Im not asking to reopen my account, all Im asking is enable the communication access then disabled all other features such as posting or selling!

When you deactivated an account, your buyers get scared so they all started reporting then out of nowhere you cant communicate with your customers about their tracking info and Etsy here refunded all the money back without hearing from you BUT YOU CANT RESPOND SINCE ETSY DEACTIVATED YOUR ACCOUNT!!! eBay is a good company and still have that feature if your account is closed!

User's recommendation: Good luck trying to get a hold of Etsy and you will never know why your account is restricted since they won’t ever email to let you know why! Yes, I checked my spam and junk and refresh a million times.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Etsy Pros: No accountability.

Etsy Cons: Unable to load website, No real answers or advice or explanation to sellers.

Comments