Montgomery, Texas
1.4

I ordered an anklet from PearlsGemsnCrystals on etsy. The item did not arrive in a timely manner so i contacted the seller Vicky. I was told that see had been out of town, she had numerous orders to fill, she made quality products which took time and i would have to wait my turn. When the item finally arrived, i wore it a couple weeks and it broke. I contacted Vicky and through 3 or 4 emails was told i abused the anklet by wearing it too often, i shouldn't expect an item that cost only $16.95 to last very long, she would not replace or refund since it was not her fault, i could complain to whoever i wanted because it wouldn't hurt her business in anyway and finally that i should not attempt to contact her again.

I expressed by concerns to etsy several times. Kevin responded each time with basically the same answers which were; we can't do anything because my complaint date exceeded my order date by more than 5 days and i should try to resolve the matter with the seller. Firstly, exceeding the time period to lodge a complaint was not in my control and secondly, the seller refused to cooperate.

My advise to consumers is to never purchase from PearlsGemsnCrystals and avoid purchasing from Etsy altogether. Etsy does not care about your complaints and neither do many of the sellers. If you have had a good experience in the past, don't push your luck. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bracelet.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

This is a completely untrue "review". She received her anklet within the processing time and she wore the ankle bracelet non stop, never taking it off even to shower. It was almost a year later and she wanted me to replace it when it broke.

Etsy does not respond to calls made to the number provided by pissed consumer!