1.9
Style and Design

Etsy does not support its customers only sellers.This item is clearly poorly made and I was told that because it was in my possession they were closing the case!

I'm so mad at this I spent 50 for trash and easy doesn't protect its buyers!Don't buy for the peculiar pelican either she is a horribly rude seller.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Etsy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etsy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Etsy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

COUNTERFEIT ITEM AT ETSY.COM Etsy "I made a purchase to seller busbybabes07 in the United Kingdom, at Etsy.com, on 4/7/2017, in the amount of $166.80 Order number 1191029199. The item claimed as vintage Chanel brooch,..." Read more Etsy - DO NOT BUY FROM COLLECTIONSBYMAYA Etsy "https://www.etsy.com/shop/connectionsbymaya My mother bought a bracelet from this seller two months before my sisters wedding. The day she gave it to my sister, on her wedding day, it turned her..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Etsy - Misrepresentation of consumer goods Etsy "I ordered candy apples from Etsy Seller DivineSweetsOnTheGo and was sent a box load of bad apples. The apples themselves were not packed to sustain the rigors of shipping. In..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more