Padre Island Ntl Seashor, Texas

I didn't get my order. I contacted the shop but they never respond.

Related: Gearbest.com Expedited Shipping 4-7 business days.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

Kassy
Seattle, Washington, United States #1224953

Disclaimer, I am an Etsy seller, not an employee or affiliated with them in any way: If you are having a problem with your order, your first step is to contact the shop owner regarding that order.Go to "Your Purchases & Reviews".

Next to your order should be a "Contact the Shop" button. Send them a message, if you don't have a response or a tracking notification within 48 hours, your next step would be to open a case against that seller, regarding that order. You can do it in the same place.

From there the seller will be forced to either ship the product or refund your order, otherwise they will face action from Etsy.Good luck!

Etsy Apron Review Etsy "Pissed is putting it mildly., I ordered quality of 2 of the SAME style, color,pattern aprons for my grandchildren (sisters) age 6&7. When I placed the order, in the comment..." Read more Etsy - SELLER SENT BROKEN VAPORIZER BLAMED ON  USPS NO REFUND Etsy "Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work,..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Dishonest seller on Etsy Etsy "I ordered 8 frames from Lollipop Figurine, Darcy McLean, shop owner on Etsy for a cost of $350. The frames arrived too late for my use and all broken beyond..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more