Padre Island Ntl Seashor, Texas

I didn't get my order. I contacted the shop but they never respond.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Etsy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etsy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Etsy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1224953

Disclaimer, I am an Etsy seller, not an employee or affiliated with them in any way: If you are having a problem with your order, your first step is to contact the shop owner regarding that order.Go to "Your Purchases & Reviews".

Next to your order should be a "Contact the Shop" button. Send them a message, if you don't have a response or a tracking notification within 48 hours, your next step would be to open a case against that seller, regarding that order. You can do it in the same place.

From there the seller will be forced to either ship the product or refund your order, otherwise they will face action from Etsy.Good luck!