Newport, Rhode Island

I ordered a locket from Etsy's website (seller : Primitive Pin Cushion).Paid $30.00 and received a piece of junk that does not open without a force and once opened, is all rusty inside.

The seller was rude when contacted and Etsy's customer service did absolutely nothing to help me. I feel as Etsy is either a "crooked" company that makes some extra money off of collecting money up front and allowing to sell garbage, or they just couldn't care less about their customers.

Please be aware of this company's tactics.They will take your money and you will get nothing in return!!!!!

Review about: Locket Necklace.

I didn't like: Did not fix problem.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $33
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Etsy - I have never not received my product from BEADS4LOCKS Etsy "I have NOT received my product from this seller BEADS4LOCKS that I ordered on May 21, 2017. I have initiated a conversation to this seller 3 times with no response...." Read more Suspended Shops & Etsy deletes all my messages to contact them! Etsy "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..." Read more Etsy - Review about Bead Strand from Glen Rock, New Jersey Etsy "Ordered three sets of beads strands from a Etsy vendor located in India The beads were far smaller than stated on the site. They wanted me to ship it back...." Read more Etsy Shipping Service Review from Dallas, Texas Etsy "I haven't received any of the products and items I ordered on Etsy and I paid for all of them wats the issue they should be should be shipped to..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more