I ordered a locket from Etsy's website (seller : Primitive Pin Cushion).Paid $30.00 and received a piece of junk that does not open without a force and once opened, is all rusty inside.
The seller was rude when contacted and Etsy's customer service did absolutely nothing to help me. I feel as Etsy is either a "crooked" company that makes some extra money off of collecting money up front and allowing to sell garbage, or they just couldn't care less about their customers.
Please be aware of this company's tactics.They will take your money and you will get nothing in return!!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not fix problem
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Locket Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "Came across this sickening racist shop for selling t shirts at "insert apparel shop"..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."
- "I ordered two shirts with a Green Bay Football - Packers Skull Cloud design. The printing is all run together, so you really can't tell that they are individual football..."
- "But a Wii U 32 g balck console with everything in it including the box and everything was wrapped in the original packaging not one issue except for a few..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."