Atlanta, Georgia

This place is a rip off and sell merchandise, they only have 1 available, but those are just to attract you to the site. Then paypal, will not kick them out, guess they are getting a kick back.

I am finished with all these places and paypal. I have 3 places I trust on the net and thats all the shopping we will be doing. Leny on Etsy design and paypal can take a flying leap, what goes around, comes around!

Thieves, crooks, cons, thats all most people selling things on the net are about.

But, the stupids site, we made a purchase with, we thought was alright because they had paypal. What a joke!

Comments

This is a duplicate post, but your issue is with the seller you encountered. I have had nothing but good experiences using Etsy, so the experience you had is not common.

Paypal doesn't own Etsy, so they have no influence on the site and shutting down sellers. Paypal is just an escrow service that anyone can use. When paying with it, it will also tell you if the seller you are buying from is verified or not - I always take a look at that before buying from online sellers if possible.

Also, sellers generally only list one item at a time as each item is supposed to be unique and handmade.

If you're buying a bracelet that the seller can make another of, the second won't necessarily look exactly like the first if it's made by hand, so it's better to get new pictures. You have to pay per item you list, too.