Ramsgate, Kent
3.7
Style and Design

Came across this sickening racist shop for selling t shirts at "insert apparel shop"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss insert apparel. Etsy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned insert apparel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etsy.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

K***y
Seattle, Washington, United States #1224958

Disclaimer, I am an Etsy seller, not an employee or affiliated with them in any way.

That is not how racism works.Also, thank you for posting this, because of your good deed I am totally in love with their "You can't be a Revolutionary and Homophobic" hoodie.

Since posting it on my social media accounts it's already gotten a healthy number of "shares"!

In all seriousness, this isn't reviewed by Etsy and really, they aren't going to do anything about it just because your racist feelings are hurt.Cheers!

Etsy - DO NOT BUY FROM COLLECTIONSBYMAYA Etsy "https://www.etsy.com/shop/connectionsbymaya My mother bought a bracelet from this seller two months before my sisters wedding. The day she gave it to my sister, on her wedding day, it turned her..." Read more Dishonest seller on Etsy Etsy "I ordered 8 frames from Lollipop Figurine, Darcy McLean, shop owner on Etsy for a cost of $350. The frames arrived too late for my use and all broken beyond..." Read more Etsy - Leather Jacket Ripped Up/Damaged Seller Didn't Disclose Deceptive Etsy "Bought a leather jacket from Repose on Etsy. R didn't post pics of the lining. I assumed/trusted it was good, his guarantee. Below is what I got. I requested a..." Read more Etsy - Apron Review Etsy "Pissed is putting it mildly., I ordered quality of 2 of the SAME style, color,pattern aprons for my grandchildren (sisters) age 6&7. When I placed the order, in the comment..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more