About a year ago I opened a shop with Etsy, I did very well in the beginning, about 6months after having my shop I started getting mass orders, and then I started getting several complaints for no reasons, It was as though Etsy was trying to shut me down.My store was shut down based on the complaints..

about two months later I went on esty to discover my product that I was selling on my site.. These prodcuts were not made from Wedding Veil Shop.. These were my veils.

I believe Etsy does not hold to their their policies or they take your product and resell for profit.Etsy is a Scam beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of etsy account. Etsy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned etsy account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etsy.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

Etsy - DO NOT BUY FROM COLLECTIONSBYMAYA Etsy "https://www.etsy.com/shop/connectionsbymaya My mother bought a bracelet from this seller two months before my sisters wedding. The day she gave it to my sister, on her wedding day, it turned her..." Read more Etsy - Crystal Tortorello Etsy "On may 1st i ordered a key holder with mail slot. I was charged for it through my bank account. I have no conformation that the order has been placed..." Read more Dishonest seller on Etsy Etsy "I ordered 8 frames from Lollipop Figurine, Darcy McLean, shop owner on Etsy for a cost of $350. The frames arrived too late for my use and all broken beyond..." Read more Etsy - Misrepresentation of consumer goods Etsy "I ordered candy apples from Etsy Seller DivineSweetsOnTheGo and was sent a box load of bad apples. The apples themselves were not packed to sustain the rigors of shipping. In..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more