my account was hacked into as well and they refuse to discuss it with me even though it was on their site and the notifications came from them. not only that the autorenewal feature kept turning on by it self and before you know it i had over 300 orders that i needed to fill in a little less than 3 weeks.

my costumes are hard to make and take a lot of time needless to say etsy froze everything and ruined my business and they are refunding everyone even the ones that got their costumes and get this they want me to pay them back for the ones who kept the costumes! i want to sue them and i am not going to stop till i get them exposed for the crooks that they are.

Comments

If ur going to sue them i will go with you,, i tried to private msg u but wont let me,, i ordered a couple rings from them paid 40.00 dollars an never ever got them, even wrote them telling them and ofc they took out the money so i got no rings ever and paid for something i didnt get.