Weslaco, Texas

ALL THESE etsy SHOPS ARE NOTHING BUT HOBBY LOBBY *** FROM CHINA NOT VINTAGE OR HANDMADE PERIOD WHO ARE YOU KIDDING

after etsy threatened to suspend our shop over one "offending" item

that was miscategorized....and they leached off our over 2000 sales

I had to point out a few chronic offenders we alerted them about

several times and ways....they have done nothing but ask us to keep this "confidential"

here are 15 SHOPS that are NOTHING BUT made in china *** from HOBBY LOBBY

etsy.com/shop/beautifuldetailswed

etsy.com/shop/OffTheHookOriginals

etsy.com/shop/CamillaCotton

Comments

Some of these shops have things from Alibaba and Hobby Lobby but not all of them do. You point out one jewelry seller as doing this which is wrong.

She might have used commercially made components but this is allowed and common.

While I agree with you that resold items do not belong on Etsy, you are pointing the finger at some shops that are within compliance. :x

Etsy does state that any art that is sold cannot be something that was manufactured and has to be made by the seller (such as photography, jewelry, etc.) The only exception to this is selling supplies, like beads, gemstones, or jewelry wire, or selling antiques.

The only thing you can do is abide by the rules and report those who violate them. Otherwise, your best bet is to continue working on your own store rather than making too many complaints about other listings.

Actually, I checked. This person is right. Most of the items in these stores are things you can get from Hobby Lobby. Reselling something an item you did not make is against Etsy policy.

I have a store there. I sell supplies, and jewelry that I make.

But posting them on this venue? Tacky.

You are full of *** LOL You sound like a scorned buyer. Nothing more.