Turnaround Time

I published 10 products in my Etsy profile more than 3 months ago.

The insanity is that I have to pay for each published product, $ 0.17 each. even if I do not sell anything.

I've never sold any of them. If you sell something, you have to pay 5% of the total amount, including shipping costs. What else, to put the seller in the worst situation of discomfort. The Etsy company must ensure that your products are visible to the world.

If I do a search on Etsy as a buyer, I can not find my products. So, this site is just SMOKING IN EYES, a junk and not useful service for creators, artists and artisans who offer quality products. Etsy is synonymous with theft and abuse on the work of others .. Only the MAFIA AND CRIMINALITY operates this type of exploitation of people.

Etsy is synonymous with non-sustainability, non-equity and non-respect for the work of people. Today I deleted my profile and I advise everyone to do the same. At this point it is much better to publish on local platforms that are emerging in recent years.

All you need is the patience to look for them online. I wish Etsy to receive millions of class actions for all the money stolen from honest people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Marketplace.

Reason of review: Read the comment.

I didn't like: Worstest in the world.

Comments