Verified Reviewer

I ordered and paid for some things from this seller on June 23rd. I've had to contact this seller multiple times even to get some of the order to ship.

I've had ZERO communication in terms of things being delayed. In fact, the seller told me she would shipping the items out within the next day or two...I waited another EIGHT days before contacting her again inquiring about my items. At this point, I'm just upset. I'm not getting nasty messages from this seller and her trying to give me coupons vs just sending the items.

I feel VERY scammed.

I've asked several times about the specific order 209340**** that still says pre transit. Then she wrote me an email claiming I needed to send back the items when (or if) I even get them bc "she has found them a better home." I said I'd be reporting this immediately.

User's recommendation: Make sure you keep track of shipping information.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Pros: Lot of things available, Awesome selection and price.

Etsy Cons: Not user friendly at all, Unable to speak directly to an etsy agent, No phone number for etsy to talk to a real person.

Comments