Verified Reviewer

Hello. I am an ETSY seller asking for your immediate help with a completely inappropriate review a buyer just left for me.

It is the most recent review and the order # is 1962952095. The buyer had originally been disappointed with their original order so I sent them a more expensive item they wanted free of charge (this can all be verified in my ETSY messages conversation with the customer) The buyer never expressed any disappointment at all after I sent them the more expensive item free of charge. Then they left the review today which falsely accuses me of "harassing" all of my customers in order to obtain positive reviews. This is completely false and as you know is defined as libel which is defined as " written or typed content which consists of a false and unprivileged publication which tends to injure a party in its occupation.

Libel is a form of defamation and covers false statements communicated in writing or in print that injure another person's reputation or business. Since there are no special rules that apply to the Internet or social media, traditional defamation analysis applies to online content as it would to any other written publication"

It is my sincere hope that you can review the order, our conversation and the review the buyer left and its complete inaccuracy, falsity and defamatory and libel nature and remove it.

This review also violates ETSY policy by jeopardizing both the integrity of the ETSY marketplace and the ETSY review system. For the buyer to insinuate that myself and my business in their own words " Now understanding how his reviews are so high, given that my experience with this purchase is so out of line with the score...he must bombard negative reviewers with messages to retract the review, as he has done with me. Plenty of other places to buy, folks...AVOID)" is a complete violation and insult to the integrity of the ETSY marketplace.

In fact the buyer could make no worse of a completely false statement than this in my opinion that would question the integrity of the ETSY marketplace and review system.

I truly hope you can see how important it is for this false review to be removed as it is by no doubt the most defamatory, false and offensive review I have ever received or even seen for that matter.

Once again if there is any doubt as to how false it is, please review our conversation in ETSY messages and you will see that I did in fact to everything in my power and then some to satisfy the buyer and they repay me with this?

It's an insult and libel action against me, my shop and ETSY itself.

Please do the right thing and remove this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Sincerely,