Verified Reviewer

I attempted to resolve through Etsy site but it just circles back to FAQs without any way to actually get a hold of anyone. I have been frustrated as a seller as well in this regard.

This issue at hand is a non functioning gift card that is Etsy in nature. It will not allow a purchase with this as a payment option,I know not all sellers accept this so I always check to make sure it is an option prior and various shops stated it was. However it did not work and there was no resolution but to call a customer service number I had to google as not shockingly Etsy doesnt list one on their site. I was on this call for 29 minutes without resolve.

I told the rep that I wanted a contact number of whomever is in charge of accounts in order to request a check be issued in my name for the amount their site would not let me use, as the rep continued to claim there was nothing wrong with the gift card and I should just keep trying.

I had attempted multiple purchases prior to the call so I knows this would not resolve the issue. Im not holding my breath on anyone actually getting back to me as Etsy never had before when Ive had an issue.

Preferred solution: Check in my name for the gift card amount..

Comments