Verified Reviewer

4.0

Update by user Apr 14, 2021

I bought the only coffee pot (in someone else's cart at the time) for $39 and had to pay shipping of $32. When I received the coffee pot, the lid to the basket that holds the coffee grinds was missing; therefore, the coffee pot was unusable!!

I first called the number listed on the shipping label and spoke to a man who said the number I called has been his for the past 7 years and that mine wasn't the first call to complain about something they had bought!! I then called Etsy to report it and they gave me the seller's email address and suggested I consult them about the problem. When I sent the email, I got a message back saying the email address was invalid! I then called my bank and filed a complaint/dispute with them.

The coffee pot is in the box in which it came and it sits on the counter in my garage. I have heard nothing from anyone else about it, so NOW I AM A PISSED CONSUMER!!!!!

Update by user Apr 14, 2021

There was only one available when I looked, but when I went back to order it, it was no longer available.

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2021

I have a vintage art deco style chrome hamilton beach 35-cup coffee pot. The glass filler cap is missing and needs to be replaced.

Or I would like to buy another art deco style coffee pot like the one I listed if you have one (on the bottom of my pot is the following information: Model No.21CM B - Div.

of Scovill Mfg Co., Racine, Wisconsin). b

User's recommendation: I AM NOT A PISSED CONSUMER; I JUST WANT TO ORDER A REPLACEMENT PART FOR MY COFFEE POT OR TO BUY A NEW POT LIKE THE ONE I HAVE!!!!

Preferred solution: Sell me a replacement part for my coffee pot and I'm happy!!!!.

Comments