3.0

I ordered 2 items on the 3rd Of this month. I received one of the orders today.

When I looked at my tracking of this particular item which was the carving set there was no updated information. It still shows the 6th of January and when I called your customer service they could not give me any location as to where this particular item is. I also contacted the seller of the meershum pipe block because the stone looks like a piece of meerchum that was scrap that their carvers could not even use to carve a pipe from. My goal was to carve a Viking out of the block mersham but the mass of the block sits to the left of the stem to where it's not centered and there's a chunk taken out of the back of the block and the front of the block which means in order to carve what I want the majority of the stone would have to be cut away leaving no stone for me to carve what I want.on it.

Im Not very happy with this vendor.

It appears like I said before the piece of stone on this pipe looks like it was scrap that they can't even use to cut and carve a picture or a design on. I cant upload my pics because it wont allow me

User's recommendation: Dont order block meerschum blocks unless they can chose the block.

Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina