Verified Reviewer

Dear Esty,

Hello, can you please help me with your vender Ash Rich Hippie Design. I am contacting you about this vender of yours..

because she wont return my emails. This is an unacceptable way to do business. I am sending you my correspondence with her in hopes that you can help me with this matter.

Joni Mello

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:30 PM Rafealla Olivera <;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;rafealla17@***.com> wrote:

Hi Ash, I would really appreciate a response to my last email so that I dont have to take this any further.. especially to Etsy.

They usually have such a great reputation with their clients.. and Im sure they want to keep it that way. I go through them for all my wants and needs. Im sure you wouldnt want to lose $68.00 bucks either.

I need to know if I send the broken vintage pottery pitcher back to the return address provided on the package that you will credit my visa card the $68.00 bucks you charged me for that piece of pottery. Are you new at this Ash? I am asking because of the way you did the wrapping and packaging of the pottery. No pottery is going to survive that..

and it was a true disappointment to have it arrive broken. Especially since you cant replace a one of a kind piece like that one. As it is Im going to be out the shipping cost of a heavy package sent back to you. I wanted to buy your antique clay pottery next but I cannot risk spending $120.00 on something that may arrive broken.

I hope to hear back from you right away to clear this matter up. Thank you, Joni

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:45 PM Rafealla Olivera

Etsy Pros: Are good at ignoring merchants.

Etsy Cons: Deceptive store.

Comments