Verified Reviewer

1.1

Hi.

I have an escalated case with a vendor, Living Collective. Case # 998887****14

I paid for an item on 6-Nov-2020 and after saying it was shipped, later I was notified that the order has been cancelled for no reason and will I be refunded.

Since then, I am yet to receive my refund and the seller keeps saying they have refunded me.

The seller keeps referring to Shopify but I did not use Shopify. I bought the item from Etsy's website and paid with my Visa Credit card from a Canadian Bank, as I am a Canadian living in Victoria, B.C.

I have not still received the refund or the item.

It has been a frustrating experience, as this was my first time of buying something from ETSY.

I don't know how to attach supporting documents to the case chat. I want to attach my credit card statement to show that I have not received the refund promised.

Please kindly assist.

User's recommendation: Avoid this vendor, LIVING COLLECTIVE. They have poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Cons: Terrible customer support, Response time, I just want to talk to a knowledgeable etsy person.

Comments