1.6

I placed two separate orders with two desperate sellers. And I messaged each of them a few times to ask about my orders.

I got no response. I went to message them again and they had deleted their accounts. I called customer service and she told me to contact PayPal because I paid through PayPal. PayPal has given the sellers until the end of the month to respond.

Even though they deleted their accounts on Etsy. I was scammed and I still have not gotten my money back. I am very upset. I order on Etsy all of the time.

I still have not been refunded. Also. Their are multiple accounts on Etsy who are fake. I dont know how your company Etsy does not know that.

And you allow these people to continuously scam people out of hundreds and thousands of dollars. I found multiple fake accounts trying to sell channel purses for thousands and hundreds of dollars. And Rolex watched. You really need to screen your sellers.

I told many people about this. It makes your company look horrible. Its ruining your business. Pretty soon you will have no buyers left.

The app mercari will be doing more business than Etsy.

They do not release their funds to the sellers until the customer has received their item. I know I am getting what I order on mercari.

User's recommendation: They need to really make sure the sellers are legit. Or not buy on Etsy anymore we as customers should not have to worry about getting scammed on Etsy. I thought I was completely safe purchasing one Etsy. I am really shocked by this.

Comments