hello, i feel very frustrated. I made 2 orders from different vendors on etsy and they have canceled my orders.

the first one is from:Gemstones from gemstones2u (Transaction ID:209594****) , they charged the money from my credit card and canceled my order without a reason.

the 2 order is from Bronzemetal (Transaction ID:208374****) they told me that they couldn't ship what i bought to where i live so i gave them an address in the USA and without a warning they canceled my order, they have charged the money from my credit card.

this is not nice at all, the shipping time is long enough already for them to cancel my order without telling me anything, now what am i suppose to do?

make a new order and wait longer?? i have tried to make direct contact with the vendors and i keep getting this message:your messages have been temporarily disabled, If the orders were cancelled will they give a refund?

very disappointed!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Marketplace.

Location: Willemstad, Curacao