I have NOT received my product from this seller BEADS4LOCKS that I ordered on May 21, 2017. I have initiated a conversation to this seller 3 times with no response.

Etsy needs to do better at making it easier for the consumer to file a compliant i.e. Talking to a LIVE person. This is considered FRAUD and I will be contacting my lawyer if I don't get a response from the seller or Etsy as soon as possible. This is very unprofessional.

Do not order from BEADS4LOCKS based in France people. I will be contacting my credit card company and reporting this as fraud. Order #1197252184. I am very disgusted with this matter!!!!!

Please contacting now. JANELLE

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Cons: Questionable delay, Very poor site, Not receiving a response in a timely manner, No receiving the product i paid for.

• customer service person
  • Poor Quality Control
  • Claim

Comments

user35431745

Guess what, I am having the same problem with Miranda over at http://etsy.com and Miranda won't even respond to my messages or emails. I have contacted the BBB of New York City and I recommend that you do the same thing.

@user35431745

BBB? That's the worst advice ever!

Contact PayPal, CC, or bank...whoever you tendered payment with and report item not received.

It's the customers responsibility to know and exercise their rights!