Verified Reviewer

I made an order on Etsy Website as a guest. I am based in the UK, the Etsy seller shipped the order from NY, America.

Their was a time difference with the time I tried to cancel the order and time they seller had said she had already shipped the order. It was difficult trying to get in touch with seller through an email link I tried to get in touch with seller two hours after I had had made the order tried to get in touch with seller to cancel but seller said she had already posted the order to be shipped from America around 12:00pm time difference with the UK, was an issue and time I tried to get in touch with seller. I did not know the sellers polices until later I finally managed to get to seller. Seller wrote back saying that she does not except cancellation or returns and refunds.

The order was delivered and I had another problem seeing that the seller did not show the correct image of how the fabric was custom cut out.

There were two small pieces of leather completely different to image of picture the seller showed on her sales platform how the leather was cut out and they came in two different sizes I paid for the same price for the two pieces which were very small and and I could not use for what I had purchased the fabric for. The order of fabric showed a size of 6sqft but was not in actual size 6sqft. The fabric had no length it was more of a round uneven cut out size as leather is ready cut out and of two different sizes the two pieces. The problem with the order was 1.

That it was not the color I was looking for and tried to cancel immediately. And communication with seller was technically difficult.

2. The fabric size came cut in a leather shape not as I expected as the seller shown on sellers picture it was completely a different image.

User's recommendation: Very difficult getting to seller platform and policies not transparent and effectivel efficient. Operating attwo different time zones not visible.

Etsy Cons: Deceptive vendors, Service sucks.

Comments