Verified Reviewer

I bought a purse off of Etsy the other day from a store called BUGHATSELLUK (179416****) and I was checking up on the order when the order simply didn't exist anymore. The store didn't exist and the actual item didn't exist.

I SPENT A TOTAL OF $313.04 ON AN ITEM THAT DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE. You can clearly understand my stress and frustration and trust me I have truly tried to contact the seller but the seller can't be contacted at the moment because he/she DOES NOT EXIST. I would truly like a cancellation and a refund because that is outrageous. I have been scammed off of this website before and it was a significantly less sum of around $50-55 and thankfully I got my refund but this is a clear example of false advertising and complete theft.

Please help me with this issue because I am not about to lose nearly $320 off of an item that doesn't exist. Thank you.

Location: Salvador, Bahia