Verified Reviewer

Hello,

Thank you for choosing PissedConsumer.com to share your experience.

For a successful interaction with companies we suggest the following:

1. Share your review with your friends via different social media networks and ask them to repost.

Twitter share button Share facebook share button Share

Contact the customer service of Etsy and tell them about your review #232**** and social media sharing.

Etsy contact details that we have:

PHONE:(718) 855-****

EMAIL:support@***.com

Contact the customer service

Hello,i am Hanadi Khuzma seller on etsy,shop kidsprontableshop, name Sara Patrik.live in nederlands 2224VE

I am trying to solve a big problem and I have not found a solution yet

My account has been closed and I cannot access it since the 25th of September

I only requested to change my bank account because it was a personal account and I want to change it to a company account in order to declare my taxes.

I have 7,000 euros inside my store and you did not give them to me. I paid for the ads and to the marketers in order to get these sales .... I lost a lot because of this stoppage .... I do not believe it and they simply do not respond ...

I Ready for any question or inquiry about the reason for closing the store ... that is, if I made any mistake, I should inform me and reach a solution together ..... but they did not do so.

I tried to communicate through the e-mail, but without an answer ... I sent more than 50 e-mails to all of the e-mails.

I sent to the Finance Department and sent it to the person responsible for verifying the identities, but there is no answer from anyone

I tried to call the phone too, it was always busy, and sometimes the line opened, people were transferred, and then the line was cut

I cannot communicate with support from within my account because it is closed, so I contacted through a new account that I created, I was answered on the chat, and when I explained my case and made sure of all my data, the support told me that you will look at my account and then you will not return to follow the chat and the chat is closed

I have sent them all the documents along with my photo and I am carrying my documents and also no response has been received

I have sent by email. I am ready for an interview, phone call, or post mail to confirm all my information.

There is no response.

Has anyone happened to him like this, and has the issue been resolved ??

If I want to file a complaint through the court ..... Is there anyone here who can tell me the method and which court should I contact ??

User's recommendation: I do not recommend it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Seller Program.

Preferred solution: I want my money in my account .

Etsy Cons: No customer service, Closing the account and withholding the funds.

Comments

#2002701

I am in exactly the same situation as you. Customer Service just end the calls with me, All I want to know now is a mailing address so that I can instruct a solicitor and they said they can't give me that information (?) Account was suspended 20th November 2020, they are holding £4700 on me.

Etsy Reviews