Verified Reviewer

I was robbed of $200 on this website. I made numerous attempts to email, call, and text the seller.

After many attempts, it stated the seller was unavailable. I contacted customer service over the timeframe of months, and nothing was responded back to me. The product never came. It is not in the system for delivery.

And I have yet to receive a refund of my money. I will contact the BBB If this matter isnt rectified immediately. My patience has worn thin. If need be I will also turn to social media to leave my reviews to whom ever is available.

whoever is willing to share,re post as well as on YouTube & TikTok. I am disappointed, disgusted and appalled. I was a first time customer, and I will not be back. I also will not recommend or refer this company.

I want my money back immediately. It behooves someone to reply ASAP

User's recommendation: ABSOLUTELY NOT IN ANY LIFETIME !!! THE WORST COMPANY EVER !!

Etsy Cons: Customer service, False advertisement, Difficulty to get live customer support.

Comments