Verified Reviewer

I'm a relatively new seller on Etsy.

When someone places an order it takes a very long time for my payments to process. This means that I am having to release orders before getting paid for them, that customers can't leave me reviews and that I cant get my money!!!!!!

Currently I have orders that were placed 3 weeks ago and still haven't processed.

I have contacted Etsy via the help center which seems the only option and all I have had is a couple of standard emails telling me that sometimes an order might take a bit longer but its for my own benefit.

Getting really frustrated as really happy with Etsy if it wasn't for this.

It will be a real shame as I just can't run a business like this and will have to sell elsewhere. They owe me about £100 as it stands Angry

User's recommendation: Etsy would be great but I can't recommend as this is a massive issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Seller Program.

Preferred solution: Release my funds and resolve issue so it doesn't happen again .

Comments

Shacoria
#1915207

im having the same issues. I had to put my store on vacation mode and take down my listings until I can talk to someone, which seems damn near impossible!

they took a LARGE chunk of the customers money to pay some marketing thing I didn't even know I had.

so now I can't purchase the customers product without coming out of pocket. I just redirected them to my personal webpage, however etsy is even giving me a hard time trying to refund my customer in full.

Etsy Reviews