1.3

Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler.what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return.

It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I would send it back and get it on time for a trip I had. But did not get it back on time asagreed with seller because she had other orders ahead.

Opened a case with Etsy, but it was just closed and there is nothing I cancan really do.

Sent and email to customer service, but nothing can be done. They just don't reply back. Basically, when buying at Etsy buyers are basically on their own. There is no support or guarantee from them you'll be getting what you paid for.

As seller said I completely wasted my money by sendingback the dress and not getting a refund.

Seller kept the dress and I did not get a refund.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of toddler dress from Etsy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $41 and wants Etsy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no guarantee, rip off, bad customer service and bad seller. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etsy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

ana232

That is true about Etsy. By the way, that is a horrible dress for a small child.