Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler.what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return.
It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I would send it back and get it on time for a trip I had. But did not get it back on time asagreed with seller because she had other orders ahead.
Opened a case with Etsy, but it was just closed and there is nothing I cancan really do.
Sent and email to customer service, but nothing can be done. They just don't reply back. Basically, when buying at Etsy buyers are basically on their own. There is no support or guarantee from them you'll be getting what you paid for.
As seller said I completely wasted my money by sendingback the dress and not getting a refund.
Seller kept the dress and I did not get a refund.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No guarantee
- Rip off
- Bad customer service
- Bad seller
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toddler Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I haven't received any of the products and items I ordered on Etsy and I paid for all of them wats the issue they should be should be shipped to..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."