Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler.what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return.
It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I would send it back and get it on time for a trip I had. But did not get it back on time asagreed with seller because she had other orders ahead.
Opened a case with Etsy, but it was just closed and there is nothing I cancan really do.
Sent and email to customer service, but nothing can be done. They just don't reply back. Basically, when buying at Etsy buyers are basically on their own. There is no support or guarantee from them you'll be getting what you paid for.
As seller said I completely wasted my money by sendingback the dress and not getting a refund.
Seller kept the dress and I did not get a refund.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No guarantee
- Rip off
- Bad customer service
- Bad seller
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toddler Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."