Update added by user Sep 24
I gave him bad feedback on etsy so he responded.in our previous emails, he accused me of making the repairs around the neck.
In his response to my bad feedback, he said he did it. The nerve of that arrogant little piece of crap to try to pawn that junkie jacket on me. He never disclosed the damage and the repair. I can't believe anyone would do that to someone and I can't believe Etsy won't take up for a customer that has been taken advantage of.
You are at the mercy of the dishonest seller.Not much you can do about it.
Original review posted by user Sep 02
Bought a leather jacket from Repose on Etsy.R didn't post pics of the lining.
I assumed/trusted it was good, his guarantee. Below is what I got. I requested a refund of orig AND return shipping. He had to know the jacket was in that condition when he shipped it to me.
If I had seen the lining, I never would have bought it. I paid 66 plus 18 something shipping for that. I opened a case with Etsy. R said he would refund jacket and the one ship.
He claimed I was trying to get a bonus ship refund. He said I paid the shipping to you and you pay the shipping back to me, so we are even. I said you paid the shipping to me with MY money. He said trust me, it all works out.
I said no, it doesn't work out. I told him this is your doing. I shouldn't have to be out of pocket a dime for this. He tells Etsy the lining had slight imperfections and accused me of making the repairs.
He said sorry I He said the item wasn't what I hoped. He told Etsy I was combative. Yes, I was. I was mad; I was real mad that he would send this to me.
He said Etsy doesn't require sellers to refund. I asked Etsy and K said no, they don't. He's so arrogant and abusive and dishonest with me regarding the condition of that jacket. 1st time I ever had a problem with Etsy.
Now, I don't much care for that site. eBay will take care of you; Etsy doesn't. I bought clothing from eBay and everything I bought was wonderful, real happy. But, this guy, NO.
Obviously, there was a reason he didn't show pictures of the lining. After hearing that Etsy doesn't require sellers to refund, I figured if I pursued it, I wouldn't get ANY money back.
I was tired of his abuse, so I ate the return shipping, got my refund and closed my case.Beware.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Etsy did call me after i requested a call
What I disliked
- Permits fraud actually promotes is
You May Also Like
- "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "Only concerned about getting paid, no communication, untruths, too many cooks in the kitchen, ignores lab reports and treats anyway. Says sorry a lot. Poor animal care. Dried food and..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."